Thursday, September 15, 2011

Milk and Cookies with Jaxon

One of my favorite things to do is cook, which is great because I also love to eat!  I love experimenting, and have recently taken to entering recipe contests.  My latest creations have been inspired by s'mores, which is really unusual because I don't particularly care for s'mores.  Before Jon left, I made some s'mores brownies, and last night I made some S'mores Cookies (which I am going to enter into a contest later this week.)




I fixed a fresh batch of these yummy, chocolate-marshmallow cookies and a nice glass of milk and a book or two, when my little man awoke from a nap.  So down he came to share a cookie or two (after his banana, of course!) a sippy cup of milk, and a book about farm animals.





I must say his favorite thing about the cookies was the marshmallow, because it was the first thing to go 
on his cookie as well as one of mine.


There may not have been much reading on my part, but we definitely enjoyed the cookies and milk!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I love it! I need to find contests to enter! send some down my way!

    ReplyDelete